Thursday, June 5, 2008

What's Goin' On

I guess I started this because I saw a possibility to share.  I invited all of you because I see what great things you have to offer.  I think at this point many of us are in the same boat.  We all have something to say, something to show, but many of us don't have any real platform.  With no platform, its difficult to continue to perform, to make.  I have seen something special in all of you.  And I know you all see it in each other too, that's why we are all friends and hang out and share stories and start bands and take trips together.  I want to see our efforts in a group, a community, a place with support and feedback and influence and inspiration.  My hope is that this will bring out the urge to write if you don't normally write, or photograph if you don't normally photograph, or start the project you have been turning over in your head but never got going.  We are funny and talented and insightful, so lets all make something happen.  I'm done being sappy.  Those are my words of inspiration for tonight.

This blogck will self destruct. 

P.S.  
Fuck a zine.  Dani's goin digital.

2 comments:

LONESOMEOHIO said...

i knoooow riiiight! let's do this. standing tall on the wings of our dreams, the rise and fall on the wings of our dreams. the rain and thunder, the wind and haze we're bound for better days.it's our lives, it's our dreams. NOTHING'S GOING TO STOP US NOW.

jbrighterthanyou said...

I plan on writing an entry soon. I just need to find the time to gather my thoughts. I have so many, it is difficult to put them into sensable words. Rather, maybe I will rant and someone will get my drift. Either way, I enjoy what is happening here and I hope it continues. Much love! Jbright