Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hey Fellow Writers

So about this blog...

Well, I guess this is a way to stay connected, creatively, conversationally, whatever.  Some of you are far away, others are right in my bed, (yes you Aaron, no one else is in my bed).  But for the most part, I am not currently collaborating with anyone, and I would like to, even if its something small.  I really miss having an artistic community.  So I am inviting all you artsy-fartsies to join me in posting your business up here to share with the group. 

This could also be an opportunity to advertise our individual endeavors.  I figure if people think the awesome crap we put on here is cool in any way, maybe we can divert those suckas from their normal routine into coming to our opening or screening or whatever we have going on at the time.  Get my drift?  Hey, get my drift?  Yeah, I say that now.  This is also an opportunity to find out what we all are listening to, watching, or whatever, so reviews are encouraged.  Yeah, that is what we talk about all day long anyway, but there's nothing more beautiful than writing your carefully crafted opinions down as you discover what you really think.  Not just drunken convo.  (Yes, I also say convo now.  I am finding so much out about myself already).

So if you want to post art or shorts or sketches or reviews or whatever you want to put up, do it.  Maybe I will get my shit together and make a zine out of it.  Who knows.  Thanks for reading, and in advance, if you do, thanks for participating.   Any ideas, feedback, invites, requests to change this dumb name, whatever, are more than welcome.

Thanks guys!

-D

1 comment:

LONESOMEOHIO said...

i'm working on it! probably just photos for now, but i'm going to try to start writing too! whoa, crazy.